Hey Boutique Owner, is this you?
You're making at least $20,000 per month but still feel like you're "winging it" in your boutique and want to do better. You need a real buying and financial plan.
You're doing well with organic social media marketing but you know you're overdue to start running paid advertising on Facebook and Instagram.
You work hard, but never quite know how you're doing, if there's room to grow or what you could do better. Looking at other stores makes you think you should be doing more, but that doesn't feel right.
Sales aren't plummeting, but you aren't growing the way you used to. Now that you have a six figure boutique, you know there has to be room to grow. But what should you do to actually grow?
If any of these statements have you like, "Woah Emily, how the heck did you get inside my head?!" keep reading- you're in the right place at the right time!
You think you know what you need to do, but it all feels like A LOT and you're not sure where to start.
You know you need to be consistent with marketing to be consistent with sales.
But wow, it's SO much added to your plate and you wish there was a system that made social media marketing easy.
You try to be organized with buying inventory but it feels overwhelming.
There's just so much merchandise coming in and going out that there's no easy way to keep up.
You're ready to expand and reach new customers but it feels like "the algorithm" is out to get you.
There's got to be a simple way to increase high converting traffic to your brick and mortar or online boutique.
Your business has plateaued and the mental effect it's had on you doesn't feel fun.
You're ready to get on track, but you need help staying accountable and in a positive headspace. It's time to go from hot mess to organized success.
You KNOW you need to KNOW your numbers, but gosh, where do you start?
You've been a teacher, nurse, stay at home mom or something else that's "not retail" in your "real" life. You're smart... but this industry is still somewhat new and the math feels daunting.
Imagine what it will feel like when you wake up every day knowing exactly what to expect and what to do?
Picture being calm as you wake up for your day knowing your boutique business makes money and runs like a well-oiled machine.
What would it feel like to have real work life balance? Be with your family part time and work on your business part time. Kids need a sick day or have vacation? Imagine it being no big deal to shift your schedule to what your family needs.
What if you could pay for a Disney trip with your paycheck from the boutique? Put more money into savings? Or just feel less stress around operating your boutique business on a daily basis?
You've heard the horror stories of how making more money in your boutique just leads to more problems. So somewhere inside, you resist scaling because you need stability and ease.
You need to know:
- How you can feel more secure about your future plans for the boutique?
- Where can you find more personal time because you have not exercised/gotten your hair done/seen friends regularly since you started the boutique and you NEED A LIFE!
- Where to find more customers to become obsessed with your boutique and turn into regulars.
- What scaling a boutique really looks like and how it'll work best for your personality and strengths.
Sky's the Limit Boutique Business Accelerator program has a unique design and format. The focus is on your disciplined growth and feedback loops.
This program is not a typical "course." You have the almost weekly opportunity to get live feedback from me, Emily, on your buying plan, Meta ads, launch strategy and so much more.
Like a typical course, you’ll get the same video tutorials with step by step instruction to show to you exactly what to do. You’ll also get group training and workshopping calls that because of the small group format, means lots of individualized attention. You’ll be with like minded, at your level boutique owners to have a community around you who really gets it!
Six Months of Consulting
Ready to finally get consistent, hands on, heart centered support? Spend six months with me, sliding into goals and bringing clarity to your processes.
Implementation of the "LIMIT Formula"
My Signature System that creates Boutiques with that scale 20-50% in as little as 4 months.
3 Monthly Group Workshopping Calls on Zoom
I'm creating feedback loops for all the work you do. No more working in a bubble. Come to a Zoom call, see a peer's work on the screen and listen in on my constructive direction.
A short message from Emily:
"Emily shows you how to strategically get from point A to point B with as little stress and strain as possible."
"Hiring Emily in a more consultant capacity was one of the best investments I've made in my business. I was consistently hitting a benchmark goal I set for myself each month, but didn't realize how much more could be out there for me. With her guidance, I hired two employees, planned and promoted successful events, and hit numbers I would have never imagined for myself. Her gift is in data assessment and she shows you how to strategically get from point A to point B with as little stress and strain as possible."
Each Lesson Focuses on a Specific Aspect of Scaling:
Lesson 1: Know Your Numbers
I'm going to hold your hand and take you on a sweet, sweet journey of feeling good about math and confident in your retail calculations!
- How to Pull Data from your POS you can actually do something to create change
- Using Google Sheets to Organize and Analyze your Data
- The Only Metrics You Need to Care About
- How to Create and Implement a Super Accurate Buying Plan
- How to Build Savings and Always have Money to Pay for Everything
Lesson 2: Revenue Engineering Launch System
You want recurring, predictable revenue so let's create it. This is a matter of designing a calendar that feels fantastic for you.
- How to Reverse Engineer Your Weeks
- How to Systematize Social Media and Marketing so it takes less time
- How to Estimate and Actualize Sales per Launch
Lesson 3: Implementing Your Schedule
Let's try out your new calendar and make tweaks where it's not feeling flowy and free. We'll be observant and see what mindset challenges come up for us while we practice being consistent.
- How to roll out a Simple Test Model for Your Inventory Buys
- Setting Goals on the Abundance Scale
- How to practice firm boundaries around your systems
Lesson 4: Grow Your Customer Base
Now that the system is set, we know it's working with current customers, it's time to go out and find more of your people.
- How to set up Paid Social Media Advertising in the Simplest, most effective way possible
- How to Leverage things like Press, Radio, and Pop Ups to grow your base
- How to work the Purchase Funnel from beginning to end
Lesson 5: Checking All the Boxes
Your business is leveraged and scaling now! How do we circle back to designing the life you want?
- Delegation, Employees, Responsibilities and Boundaries
- Long Term Planning for your Life and Business
- How to ensure the business continues to scale with ease
Lesson 6: Expansion is Here
What are the growth plays now that you are humming along? Do you want to invest in more? Do you want to step out even more?
- Where is the System Still not Perfect? How can we adjust?
- What growth is there in more advertising spend?
- What's next? Have you reached your goals?